Glock® pistols and magazines are known for reliability - the S15 maintains that same Glock® reliability, while giving you a 50% increase in magazine capacity in the same overall footprint.
Shield Arms accomplished this increased capacity with their patent-pending magazine geometry, allowing the rounds to stagger, thereby fitting more in the same amount of space.
Proudly made in the USA by Check-Mate.
Gen 2 Improvements
What changed with the gen 2 magazine? The following improvements were made:
- Ambidextrous - mag catch cutout on both the left and right side
- Smaller mag catch cutout windows
- Improved magazine tube geometry
- Improved baseplate geometry
- 15 round capacity
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- Easy to remove, impact resistant base pad
- High lubricity finish, Black Oxide coating
- Made in the USA
The S15 magazine is a patent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock® 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds.