Shield Arms SA-15 Stripped Folding Lower Receiver
- Built-in folding mechanism for compact storage - NOT AN ADAPTER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Ships with an h2 weight proprietary buffer
- Accepts standard AR-15 magazines
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag changes
- Caliber marking of “MULTI”
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Overall length when folded: 7.75"
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder.
The Shield Arms Folding Lower Receiver (FLR) is a patent-pending billet lower receiver with a folding stock mechanism machined and built directly into the receiver, allowing the stock or pistol brace to fold without the need of an aftermarket folding stock adapter.