Machined from billet 7075 aluminum, the Agency Arms x Icarus Precision Grip Module offers the metal grip module benefits Icarus is known for: well-balanced weight, increased rigidity, and enhanced ergonomics. This combined with Agency's signature textural and structural design touches makes for the pinnacle of grip upgrades for the SIG P320.
- Machined from billet 7075 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Anodize
- Most straightforward transition from the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P320 grip module
- Compatible with the Agency Arms P320 X Series Icarus Grip Magwell (different from Agency's standard X-series Magwell)
- Magwell, mag release not included
- Designed to be compatible with current generation 17 & 21rd mags (without magwell)
- Enlarged finger notch for the primary weapon hand
- A.C.E. trigger guard with the addition of strategically placed knurling
- Enhanced ergonomics over standard polymer grips
- Weight of 9 oz
- Slightly extended beaver tail
- Agency Arms knurling
- Monolithic design featuring ultimate rigidity providing excellent recoil mitigation
- Classic overall circumference of the grip handle profile
- Elevated finger notch allowing higher grip along the bore axis
- Standard MIL spec 1913 picatinny rail
- Designed for flush fit with the 4.7” barrel/slide for the X-Full Sig P320 platform
- Non-safety version
Customers who bought this item also bought
Machined from billet aluminum, these SIG P320 magwells are designed specifically to be compatible with the Agency Arms x Icarus Precision Grip Modules.
Agency Arms base pads not only increase your magazine capacity, they are also designed with functional features that aid in one-handed manipulations. This base pad is specifically designed for the 17rd magazines and is compatible with the Agency Arms X-Series Magwell and the factory magwell from SIG.
Introducing the Agency Arms x Icarus Precision Aluminum Grip Module for the SIG P320. X-Carry size available in Black and OD Green Anodize.
The standard Agency X-Series P320 Magwell is not compatible with this Icarus Precision Grip Module. We now have Agency Arms P320 X-Series Magwells designed specifically for the Icarus Grip Modules (see photos for installed magwell view)