- Twist: 1/10
- Quality: 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifling: Pulled broached/ Saami Spec 9mm Rifling
- Fit: Glock 43/43X
- Caliber information machined on the rear of the lockup. Identified as "943"
- Threading (Optional): 1/2 x 28
- Thread protector (Price included with threading): Yes, In matching finish!
- Finish Options: Stainless Steel, DLC, Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Barrel Length: Sits Flush with Slide (non-threaded only)
- Deep Crown (non-threaded only)
- Large Agency “A” machined on the Top of the lockup.
- Large “AGENCY” machined on the Port Side of the lockup.
- (8) Gear Flutes machined around the circumference of the barrel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Agency Drop-In Trigger features an aluminum flat shoe with OEM polished trigger bar and is designed for slimline Glock models in 9mm. Available in Black, Grey, and FDE (Bronze-y anodize)
These aluminum slide cover plates feature the embossed A logo and are a direct replacement for your factory polymer backplate. They are available in anodized black and FDE (a Reactive-exclusive)
Building on the features of the current HD™ Night Sights,
the Trijicon HD XR™ night sights are for the next level of advanced target identification
and engagement at increased distances. A thinner front sight post allows shooters to have
a larger field of view which further enhances the ability to identify targets, expedite engagements
and see location of hits on target at longer distances. Pistol shooters that need the advantage
of a more precise engagement in any light can count on the Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights.
Titanium screws for mounting a Trijicon RMR on an Agency Slide.
For Glock®: (1 Long Screw and 1 Shortened Screw) They are installed by placing the long screw on the left and the short screw on the right. Please do not install them in reverse or it will cause your weapon to fail to extract rounds properly.
For M&P: (2 Equal length screws)