Speed up your reloads with the Shield Arms magwell for the Glock 43X/48.
- Machined from billet aluminum
- Type 2 anodized or cerakote options available
- Contoured for increased grip when coupled with the S15Magazine and the s15+0 base plate
- Made in the USA
- 100% lifetime warranty
- Fits Gen 1 and Gen 2 (ambi) S15 magazines, optimized for Gen 2 mags
- Gen 2 mags with Gen 1 or Gen 2 plastic base plates
- Gen 2 mags with +0 aluminum base plates
- Gen 1 mags with Gen 1 plastic base plates
- Not compatible with some frame modifications
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The S15 magazine is a patent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock® 43X and Glock® 48. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock® 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds.
Steel mag catch/mag release for the Glock 43X/48 for use with Shield Arms S15 magazines.
Agency Arms magazine extensions not only increase your magazine capacity, they are also designed with functional features that aid in one-handed manipulations. This basepad is specifically designed for standard capacity magazines and is compatible with Glock 17 magazines. Will also fit the G17L, 19X, 34, 45
Introducing the Agency Arms Duty Magwell for Glock 17 Gen 5, with no modifications required for stock frames. Depending on texture, some stipple jobs may require some sanding for fitment. Currently only compatible with no backstrap.
Available in black and flat dark earth (leans bronze).