- Twist: 1/10
- Quality: 416R Stainless Steel
- Rifling: Pulled broached/Saami Spec 9mm Rifling
- Fit: Glock 26
- Caliber information machined on the rear of the lockup. Identified as "926"
- Threading (Optional): 1/2 x 28
- Thread protector (Price included with threading): Yes, In matching finish!
- Finish Options: Stainless Steel, Black Nitride, Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Barrel Length: Sits Flush with Slide (non-threaded only)
- Deep Crown (non-threaded only)
- Large Agency “A” machined on the Top of the lockup.
- Large “AGENCY” machined on the Port Side of the lockup.
- (8) Gear Flutes machined around the circumference of the barrel.
**NOTE: Black Nitride has been replaced by DLC **
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Agency Arms Billet Magazine Release is a direct replacement for OEM mag catches in Glock® pistols. It features a serrated and enlarged face that is 3/64" longer than the standard magazine release.
These aluminum slide cover plates feature the embossed A logo and are a direct replacement for your factory polymer backplate. They are available in anodized black and FDE (a Reactive-exclusive)
Agency Arms Mid Line are for those who desire functionality as well as a unique appearance.